- It Takes Two To Talk by Ayala Manolson. My two and a half year old son, Will, is still not talking. This book does a wonderful job at educating parents how to encourage their children to communicate.
- Making Mirrors - Gotye
- Moonfire - Boy and Bear
- Bliss Release - Cloud Control
- Sargent Pepper - The Beatles
- Jukebox - Cat Power
- Torches - Foster The People
- I Need A Doller - Aloe Blacc
- Cold Feet - Jack Ladder & The Dreamlanders
- Future Starts Slow - The Kills
- Hanging On - Active Child
- Hawaiian Air - Friendly Fires
- Raiders - Owl Eyes
- Oh My God - Cults
- What The Water Gave Me - Florence & The Machine
- Undertow - Warpaint
Spring is springing here in Adelaide. The sky is clear and the sun is shining.
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. This show has got me completely hooked. We only recently subscribed to Foxtel and have only just discovered this show. Of course I had heard a lot about it in the media and online. I think it is fantastic!
- Eating the milk chocolate chips out of the packet. We have no chocolate in the house and I found a bag in the back of the cupboard. (Yes this had clearly happened on more than one occasion!)
- Sky Blue.
- San Pellegrino (with a slice of lemon and/or a hint of mint)
- Earl Grey (my standard morning/evening hot beverage of choice)
- Soy Chai Latte (made by Gabby at OMC)
|Moi + Gabby|
- Eggs on toast. We have just splashed out and bought a set of Scanpan saucepans and frypans. Up until this point in time, I could not fry an egg the way I like it to be fried. So I am pretty much making eggs on toast for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cupcakes. I have an obsession to make the perfect cupcake. I am making at least one batch per week. Not so great when I have to fit into a wedding dress in 8 weeks!!
- Apricot Jam on toast with loads of butter!
Current Favourite Shows:
(Other than The Real Housewives of B.H.)
- Pregnant In Heels - just glorious to see how outrageous some mothers to be actually are!
- Grand Designs - an old favourite, like a warm blanket on a cold winter's eve.
- Frasier- once again rediscovering old dvd's
- Love My Way - discovered this show years ago. It is so beautifully written and acted. A fine Australian drama!
- A honeymoon at the Southern Ocean Lodge on Kangaroo Island
- Kitchen chairs that don't wobble.
|These will do nicely|
- A date night - dinner, drinks and a gig
- A trip to a day spa to get the works!
- Getting Liv, our four and a half month old daughter to sleep ... ALL NIGHT (between 10pm and 6am)! WOOO!
- Blogging Again
Current Bane Of My Existence:
- Stressing about insignificant wedding details
- Extra hot, extra deep baths with a splash or two of Jurlique Lavender oil
Current Number 1 Blessing:
- I can honestly say that I have way too many blessings to count. But right at this point in time, I would have to say Keith, husbuendo to be. He puts up with so much, my crazy ideas, my moods, my complaints, my frustrations, my slack housewifelyness, just to name a few. He is, and forever will be, my number 1 blessing.
- Peter Alexander pj pants
- Country Road sloppy joe
- Dinner at The Stirl tomorrow night with my favourite gals.
- Triple J - checking out the Gig guide for a potential date night in the not too distant future
- Woolworths iPhone app. Loving this at the moment, just brillo